Saturday, February 27, 2010

February


This month went by so fast. I had to work in the office this month instead of at home so getting up extra early to get ready, the drive in to work, the drive home, and the fact I was exhausted after being gone all day led to February slipping away very quickly. Luckily Tommy was still home 3 out of the 4 weeks so he and Hudson had a lot of playtime :) The other week, he got to spend a lot of time with my mom and dad. It's so nice that my mom has an in home daycare. I'm really lucky for Hudson to be with someone we both love and trust and who loves him, and doesn't charge me :)

We didnt do any big celebration for Valentine's day. We made some Valentine's cards for Hudson's friends, with tattoos included. Hudson loved wearing the tattoos on his belly. :) Tommy and I went to dinner one night by ourselves and I made cookies and let Hudson ice and sprinkle them.


Hudson has been going to a gymnastics class the past 3 saturdays. It is really a few mats and a rebounder set up in a room and they let the kids run around and do whatever they want. They get the parachute out for the last 10 minutes and then clean up. I really like that it's not super structured. I think it's a little early for it and I think I would just be stressed trying to make him do what theyre supposed to. So for now, it's more of a play group, which I'm fine with too.





He has definitely figured out what he does and doesn't like. Here are some examples of likes:



Hudson loves pizza.





He loves spaghetti.



He loves chicken fingers.



He loves fruit snacks.



He loves popsicles.



He loves his paci. (We have only been giving it to him for naps and bedtime.)



He loves his blankie.



He loves his new wrinkle dog.



He loves to play Wii.






He loves to read books.



He loves bathtime.



He loves his Daddy!



He loves his Momma!




Tommy's birthday was this month too. He turned 26 on the 20th. We celebrated with his family at Texas Roadhouse for lunch and went out with some of our friends downtown that night. We ate dinner at Scotty's, a college favorite, and then played some games at Jillian's. Then we ended by going to lunch on Sunday at Cow Palace in Shelbyville. It's a really small place with good tenderloins and great ice cream. I think the weekend and this month was a success, even though it went fast! Welcome March and warmer weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment