Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Month of Hudson

I'm going to try to go through each month of Hudson's life and hopefully catch up to his current age soon. So here goes Hudson's first month :)

Hudson was such a wonderful baby in this first month of life. He still is wonderful, but in a different way. He was never a screamer and was happy 95% of the time. He was in the 90th percentile for Height and weight. Here are some of my favorite pictures of him at this age.

A first smile


A First Bath


The picture I used for his announcements

Sleepy boys


Hudson 3 weeks old


One of my favorite pairs of jammies


Lovin Bath time

So there it is. I know I left out a lot, but that first month home was soo exhausting and I really wasn't even able to walk without cringing until about the 4th week. I have quite a few more pictures, but cant post them all. These will just have to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment