Thursday, September 24, 2009

I give up...

So I give up on trying to do this whole monthly thing and catch up to currently. I have wanted to blog something every day for the past week and then I remember, ugh, I cant because I still have 11 months to finish first and I really just dont want to get into it right now. So ya know what, forget it! I am going to put up a picture of every month of Hudson, though. One that was a favorite, and then I'm moving to the present! I know, how exciting that you finally get to know what is going on in our lives right now. Get ready!!

PS I also give up on trying to fix the spacing. Enjoy!


September 2008
The Day we brought him home from the hospital.
October 2008
Halloween Onesie "Pumpkin Butt"

November 2008
Smiles!
December 2008
Our Christmas Card
(Photography and design by Suzanne Sandlin)



January 2009
Hanging out in his Christmas present
February 2009
Rolling Over



March 2009
Mommy and Me Morning
Ha! I just noticed he has on the same sleeper. I promise we changed him that month :)

April 2009
So excited Easter morning!

May 2009
Looking a little annoyed at Mommy's photo shoot in the grass.



June 2009
Father's Day King's Island Trip


July 2009
On our front porch getting ready for a trip to the Zoo.
August 2009
Just being cute on his 11 month birthday
September 2009
I'm One!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are so cute!! Don't you miss when he was so tiny and snuggly? I like the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete