Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Free Day

I love free activities. But the down side is they are usually very crowded. MLK jr day is free at the Children's Museum. So we thought we would try it. We thought if we waited and went later in the day, it wouldn't be as crowded. I would say it worked, for the most part :) We got a good parking spot in the free garage and walked over and got to play at the exhibits we wanted to. We were only there a little over 2 hours, but that is plenty of time for a 16 month old. My brother went too. He's 10 and probably could've stayed a little longer, but no big deal. Hudson was ready to go and we were all ready to eat by 5. By the time we ate and got home I was exhausted! It's a lot to work 8 hours and go to the museum all in one day, but I couldn't beat the price! :)
A few pictures from the day:


Digging for fossils - Safety First!



Train with Daddy

Hudson is really into 'ChooChoo's' Right now. We recently put my brother's old train table in our living room and he plays with it the majority of the day. I'm thankful my mom saved it. The tables and the trains are not very cheap!


Playscape

No comments:

Post a Comment